Rent is due on the first of each month.
Regardless of the method used to pay rent, it is the Tenant’s responsibility to ensure that the Landlord has received the full amount of rent due for the
apartment on time. After 5 days, a late fee of 5% will be charged on any outstanding amounts of rent.
We accept rent by cash, check, Venmo, clearXchange bank transfer, or PayPal:
PAYING BY CASH OR CHECK:
Checks must be in U.S. dollars from a U.S. bank and made out to DANIEL STONE.
Send your check to:
Stone Property Management
P.O. Box 41468
Providence, RI 02940
|| Bring your cash or check to the office:
Stone Property Management
410 North Broadway, Lower Level
East Providence, RI 02914
We now have a Venmo account. You may send money with the Venmo app to email@example.com.
(If you have trouble finding the account - the Venmo user name is @Daniel-Stone-16
PAYING BY BANK TRANSFER USING clearXchange:
You may send a rent payment directly from any U.S. checking or savings account using our clearXchange email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is
no fee for this service.
If your bank is a clearXchange member, please refer to your bank’s online banking instructions for daily transfer limits and instructions
for sending payments to customers of a non-member bank.
Member banks are:
- Bank of America
- Capital One
- Chase Bank
- First Bank
- U.S. Bank
- Wells Fargo
If your bank is not a member, you can still use this service for transfers up to $1,000 by signing up directly with clearXchange at their
- Please be sure to initiate your payment early enough to make sure we receive it on time.
- Please send your payments to email@example.com
PayPal allows members to send money to individuals from their PayPal account, bank account, or using a debit or credit card. In order to use
this service, you must be careful to send the money so that we receive the full amount, and any amounts owed for fees to PayPal are paid by the person sending
the payment. Please note the following:
- Payments are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are responsible for any fees or charges.
- Initiate payment early enough so that it is. received in our account no later than the 5th of the month. Depending on the method you choose and the funding source, it make take from 3-5 business days for your payment to post to our account.
- You may use a credit card on PayPal ONLY if you choose the method for sending money to family or friends, which will give you the option to pay the credit card fee PayPal charges in addition to the rent payment.
- Canadian accounts - please make sure to send your payment in US dollars.
Please remember that if for any reason we receive less than the full amount due, or receive your payment after the 5th of the month, your rent will be considered late and you
will owe a late fee.